Saybrook 12', 14' or 16' Two-Piece Construction Shuffleboard Table
Our new Saybrook Shuffleboard fits in homes where no shuffleboard would fit before!
The Saybrook is Playcraft's newest home recreation series shuffleboard table featuring the latest in design innovation. A completely KD (knocked down) table with a two-piece split playfield means that the Saybrook can be moved in locations with difficult access where longer tables wouldn’t ordinarily fit. Our Saybrook table features solid hardwood construction finished in a weathered Midnight charcoal gray with popular industrial-design exposed steel hardware. The Saybrook is certain to be a welcomed addition in your game room. The two-piece playfield is a 2” thick solid single vertical stave butcher block that is finished with a poured polymer coating 1/8” thick and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. Full assembly required. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
Saybrook Shuffleboard Quality Features:
- Includes everything you need to play!
- Solid hardwood construction finished in 'Weathered Midnight'
- Completely KD (knocked down) construction – Full assembly required
- Available in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths
- Exposed steel corners and hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- Two-piece 16” wide by 2” thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with a pour polymer coating 1/8” thick
- Set of (8) Deluxe 2-1/8” weights – 4 Blue & 4 Red
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- 1 lb can of Playcraft Medium Speed Wax
- 1 year warranty
- Assembled Dimensions:
12’ = 144" L x 24" W x 32" H / 300 lbs
14’ = 168" L x 24" W x 32" H / 350 lbs
16’ = 192" L x 24" W x 32" H / 400 lbs