Charles River 12' or 16' Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table
As part of the new Fairfield collection, our Charles River Shuffleboard table combines an unsurpassed combination of quality gameplay, style and value!
Redefine expectations. Made from select hardwoods and precision machined components, the Charles River is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All furniture components of this table assemble via machined bolts and inserts. The playfield is true vertical stave solid 3” thick 20” wide Canadian maple butcher block made from with a poured polymer surface. Score markings are traditional 1-2-3 and choose your table length from 12’ or 16’. Available in a chestnut or espresso finish, both stains are hand applied for a beautiful result. Precision carvings of table details, including ball and claw legs, match the available companion pool tables.
Charles River Shuffleboard Quality Features:
- Includes everything you need to play!
- Solid hardwood construction finished in your choice of hand applied chestnut or espresso
- Available in 12’ or 16’ lengths
- Cabriole legs with carved ball and claw feet
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- 3" thick 20" wide Canadian maple butcher block playfield
- Premium pucks! Set of 2 5/16” weights; 4 red and 4 blue
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- 1 lb can of Playcraft Speed Wax
- Color matched hardwood board sweep
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Assembled Dimensions:
12’ = 145" L x 32.5" W x 32" H Weight: 369 lbs
16’ = 193" L x 32.5" W x 32" H / 556 lbs