Majestic 1 Person Hemlock FAR Infrared Low EMF Sauna Room
Experience the healing and soothing warmth of an infrared sauna cabin in the comfort and privacy of your own home!
Our Majestic Saunas are easy to install, efficient to operate and simple to maintain!
The Majestic sauna room's elegant looking cabinetry is sure to complement the decor of any room in your home! Constructed from "A" grade Eco certified reforested Canadian Hemlock wood, this sauna features tongue and grove dual panel cabinetry and Blue Wave's exclusive FAR InfraWave heat technology. This combination of unique materials translates in a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, increases cabin temperature faster and requires less energy.
Our exclusive, healthy and safe InfraWave heat technology has been third party tested and proven to emit extremely low levels of EMF. HeatWave carbon infrared panels are designed to warm the body directly, not the air. The InfraWave Carbon heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and produce long wave FAR infrared heat. The long infrared waves penetrate 40% deeper into your body and will deliver the health benefits you deserve. This sauna comfortably seats 1 person with the extra deep back wall bench.
Packed with quality features including:
- Convenient fingertip interior and exterior LED control pads for easy to adjust settings
- Chromotherapy 8-color health and healing light promotes relaxation
- Built-in recessed interior reading lights, bronze tinted tempered glass door, comfort fit back rest, and brushed stainless steel door handle
- Fresh air ventilation with adjustable ceiling vent and floor vent for added circulation
- FM stereo with CD player and MP3 auxiliary connection with 2 speakers and pre amp
Dimensions / Power requirements:
- Exterior: 35.75 Inches W x 35.25 Inches D x 75 Inches H
- Interior: 33 Inches W x 31 Inches D x 67 Inches H
- 5 Energy Efficient Carbon Heaters
- 1230 total watts
- Power: 120v/15amp; connects and runs on your standard wall outlet and plug
- Proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications
Backed by manufacturer warranty:
- 7-year limited warranty on wood, structure
- 5-year limited warranty on heating elements & electrical
- 1-year warranty on the radio