Montecito 12' Shuffleboard Table
The Montecito Shuffleboard combines superior craftsmanship with timeless style. Built with solid hardwood and hardwood veneer, this table features sculpted, dual pedestal legs with interlocking support beams. A driftwood finish adds a simple charm to your game room. Its 1.75-in thick butcher block playing surface provides fast and accurate play. 1-in thick aprons and carpeted gutters ensure that misfires stay silent and pucks stay in-bounds. This handsome table comes with 4 blue pucks, 4 red pucks, 2 ABS abacus scoring tools, a table brush, a can of table wax, and EVA end protection pads. 180-day limited warranty.
Quality Montecito Features:
- This table is built to last and crafted from furniture-grade hardwood and hardwood veneers. Thick playing surfaces and aprons are supported by sturdy pedestals and a system of interlocking support beams.
- The Montecito's birch butcher block playing surface is sanded smooth and finished with 10 coats of lacquer, ensuring a glossy, fast play surface
- 3 pro-style, heavy-duty climate adjusters level the field and ensure quality play
- This gaming table was designed with style in mind. Its handsome, driftwood finish and contemporary profile is perfect for any space, including game rooms, offices, and living rooms
- The gutters and sidewalls are padded with carpet and the table comes with additional EVA end protection pads. Not only are you protecting your shuffleboard table, you're dampening the noise.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 146-in total lenght x 26-in W x 31.5-in H
- Playfield Dimensions: 11' L x 15" W
- Playfield Thickness (in): 1.75"