Montecito Shuffleboard Table
The Montecito Shuffleboard combines superior craftsmanship with timeless style. Built with solid hardwood and hardwood veneer, this table features sculpted, dual pedestal legs with interlocking support beams. A driftwood finish adds a simple charm to your game room. Its 1.75-in thick butcher block playing surface provides fast and accurate play. 1-in thick aprons and carpeted gutters ensure that misfires stay silent and pucks stay in-bounds. This handsome table comes with 4 blue pucks, 4 red pucks, 2 ABS abacus scoring tools, a table brush, a can of table wax, and EVA end protection pads. 180-day limited warranty.
Quality Montecito Features:
- This table is built to last and crafted from furniture-grade hardwood and hardwood veneers. Thick playing surfaces and aprons are supported by sturdy pedestals and a system of interlocking support beams.
- The Montecito's birch butcher block playing surface is sanded smooth and finished with 10 coats of lacquer, ensuring a glossy, fast play surface
- 3 pro-style, heavy-duty climate adjusters level the field and ensure quality play
- This gaming table was designed with style in mind. Its handsome, driftwood finish and contemporary profile is perfect for any space, including game rooms, offices, and living rooms
- The gutters and sidewalls are padded with carpet and the table comes with additional EVA end protection pads. Not only are you protecting your shuffleboard table, you're dampening the noise.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 146-in total lenght x 26-in W x 31.5-in H
- Playfield Dimensions: 11' L x 15" W
- Playfield Thickness (in): 1.75"