Playcraft Woodbridge Shuffleboard Table - Available in 14' and 16'
The Playcraft Woodbridge shuffleboards are our entry level tables, but they but they will not force you to compromise! Offering superior playing experience and a durable construction, the savings in the Woodbridge series is realized via the veneer, a vinyl laminate, and the black T molding top cap.
The playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
All Woodbridge models feature a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks.
- Traditional indor 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 1 3/4" Thick solid vertical stave edge glued hardwood butcher-block bed (not a laminate) finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- 3 - rigid, reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers featuring in leg storage cabinet with shelf
- 1 piece, hardwood micro-lam cabinet construction for increased stability
- Solid hardwood corners
- Carpeted walls & gutters
- Hardwood abacus scorers included
- Hardwood board seep included
- Playing equipment includes, set of eight, 2-1/8" deluxe playing weights, (4 blue & 4 red) speed bead wax, and playing instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
14':outside dimensions : 168" x 25 x 31"Playfield dimensions: 156" x 15"Total weight : 315 lbs
16':outside dimensions : 192" x 25 x 31"Playfield dimensions: 180" x 15"Total weight : 345 lbs