THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US!
Below are helpful resources for planning and constructing your new above ground pool! The information presented here is generic and applies to many different pool models and applications. Always refer to the owner's manuals provided with your specific product and follow your local building codes.
- Round pool instructions: https://images.salsify.com/image/upload/s--FS3Dfu6---/fhhdqnhmofxnkaczgjog.pdf
- Round pool installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLK9iG-9efA
- Oval pool instructions: http://images.salsify.com/image/upload/s--GixzPqBM--/joceqv5xjwhxbdzxolle.pdf
- Oval pool installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja838b6B_wU
- NOTE: It is imperative that all measurements including the diagonal and cross measurements are followed with 100% accuracy. The walls of oval pools that are not built to the exact measurements will bend or buckle.
- Skimmer installation PDF: https://www.hayward-pool.com/assets/documents/pools/pdf/manuals/IS1091LX.pdf
- Skimmer installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XXdhzAxbbs
Generic information on sealing threaded plumbing connections (skimmer, pump, filter, and pool return plastic connections):
Note that all threaded plumbing connections, regardless of application will leak when not properly sealed. This especially applies to high pressure pool filter system moving thousands of gallons of water per hour. There are many ways to seal plastic threaded plumbing, the sealant method chosen will vary based on your needs.
Sand filter information:
18"-19" sand filter tanks require 100-110 pounds of pool filter sand, 50 pounds of Zeobest sand alternative, 3 pounds of Cotton Tails polyester pool media, or another water filtering media of your choice.
22" sand filter tanks require 220 pounds of pool filter sand, 100 pounds of Zeobest sand alternative, 6 pounds of Cotton Tails polyester pool media, or another water filtering media of your choice.
Measurements and tables: gallons, sand, etc
18'’ Round Martinique Spec Sheet: http://images.salsify.com/image/upload/s--ndEdfuhs--/wb7vu4zqctrngrycxwiq.pdf
18' round swimming pools hold approximately 8000 gallons of water, require 2 cubic yards of mason sand for the pool floor and 12 patio blocks for column support. Patio blocks should be 12 x 12 x 2 inches deep or larger.
Again, thank you! We truly appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please reach us via email: Service@CharliesWholesale.com