SimPoolTec Rovaseal Winter Pool Skimmer Plug for Winterizing Swimming Pools
Keep Your Skimmer Dry All Winter Long Without Draining Your Pool!
- NO need to replace the skimmer faceplate! Unlike other skimmer covers, the SimPoolTec Skimmer Plug requires NO TOOLS!
- Simply press the plug in to close off the skimmer! Fits like a cork in a bottle for ultimate freeze protection!
- Rovaseal high density foam offers the most advanced thermo-elastic water barrier available that remains chemical, temperature, and UV resistant
- Made in the USA, our skimmer plug is freeze and shatter-proof closed cell foam and is impervious to mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Preparing your skimmer for winter or servicing has never been easier. Simply pull the plug off to re-open. Reusable year after year!
- Standard Skimmer - 5 7/8" W x 5 5/8" H - For standard above ground pool skimmers. Fits Hayward SP1091, SP1091LX, Swimline, Blue Wave and other popular brand skimmers
- Widemouth Skimmer - 11 1/2" W x 4 7/8" H - For widemouth above ground pool skimmers. Fits Hayward SP1091WM, Waterway Flo-Pro II, Blue Wave, Swimline, and other popular brand widemouth skimmers
- Lomart w/Vac Port Plug - 7 3/4 W x 5 5/16 H - For Lomart skimmers, includes vac port plug
- In-Ground Standard - 7 9/16 W x 5 5/8 H - For standard in-ground skimmers. Fits Hayward SP1084 and other popular brand skimmers
- In-Ground Widemouth - 15 3/16 W x 5 5/8 H - For widemouth in-ground pool skimmers. Fits Hayward SP1085 and other popular brand skimmers